The year is 1765. While the seeds of the American Revolution are being sewn in Boston and New York, Spanish forces in the South plot to seize control of Louisiana for the Templars, threatening to forever shift the balance of power in the New World. As Templars secretly take hold of the slave trade in New Orleans, Aveline de Grandpré, an assassin of mixed French and African heritage, stands ready to defend her people. She soon finds herself on an unforgettable journey that will take her from the crowded streets of New Orleans to voodoo-haunted swamps and ancient Mayan ruins. Whether eliminating her enemies with new assassination skills or luring them into cunning traps, Aveline strikes mortal fear into the hearts of those who would stand against freedom.
Taking full advantage of its new hardware, Liberation HD introduces a complete graphical overhaul, re-mastered music and sound effects, a revamped gameplay experience, and new missions that dive deeper into Aveline’s story.
Need for Speed Rivals captures the adrenaline and intensity of the street’s ultimate rivalry between cops and racers in a stunning open road environment. Built on the Frostbite 3 game engine, Need for Speed Rivals allows gamers play as either a cop or racer, where each side of the law has its own set of high stakes challenges, rewards and consequences. As a racer, the goal is to become infamous for taking risks behind the wheel and capturing your most intense escapes on video for the world to see. The more cops players evade, the more Speed Points they collect, enabling them to unlock new cars and items. Keep raising the stakes race after race to become an ever-more valuable target to the cops — but risk losing it all if busted. As a cop, players work together as part of a team in pursuit of racers, earning prominence and rising in the ranks of the Police Force with every bust. Achieving higher ranks unlocks new police-only cars and more powerful pursuit tech.
At the heart of Need for Speed Rivals is AllDrive, an innovative new online feature that allows gamers to seamlessly transition from playing alone to playing with friends, eliminating the line between single player and multiplayer. Players will have to keep one eye on their rearview mirror as friends will be able to enter and exit races on-the-fly, creating a world where no two events will ever be the same.
Winner of more than 200 Game of the Year awards, experience the complete Skyrim collection with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim® Legendary Edition. The Legendary Edition includes the original critically-acclaimed game, official add-ons – Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn – and added features like combat cameras, mounted combat, Legendary difficulty mode for hardcore players, and Legendary skills – enabling you to master every perk and level up your skills infinitely.
Live through an epic role-playing Viking saga where your strategic choices directly affect your personal journey. Make allies as you travel with your caravan across this stunning yet harsh landscape. Carefully choose those who will help fight a new threat that jeopardizes an entire civilization. Every decision you make in travel, conversation and combat has a meaningful effect on the outcome as your story unfolds. Not everyone will survive, but they will be remembered.
Scene group RELOADED released Update 5 and 6 of “Battlefield 4″ for PC. You do not need any other updates for this release.
Update 5 (20/12/2013):
- Fix for terrain flickering when using SLI/CrossFire setup
- Fix for three of the top crash issues on the PC platform
- Fix for case when soldier can die with 1 HP instead of 0
- Fix for the issue where the revive UI could be permanently shown after accepting a revive
Update 6 (13/01/2014):
- Various fixes for improving general stability
- Fixed a memory leak issue occurring after level shutdowns, which could result in a out-of-memory crash in longer play sessions
- Additional fix for the “sound loop” deadlock when running High/Ultra graphics settings
- Added a warning for using Legacy AMD drivers that were out of date
- Fixed a player feedback timing issue where blood was appearing before other damage indicators, and before damage was actually done
- Fixed a bug where players’ rank icons on the scoreboard would not be updated
- Fix for Asian users unable to start Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 on Windows 8.1
- Normalized repair rates across all vehicles.
- Fixed problem with killer health in kill card not being correctly updated (showing 100% health even though the soldier was hurt)
- Fix for friendly marker not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members
- Fixed a bug where a Main Battle Tank Coaxial HMG ammo box was occasionally blocking the driver’s camera
- Increased damage by 25% for the Stealth Jet 20mm cannons.
- Stealth Jets now have more similar handling attributes to each other. F35 & J-20 are slightly more agile, Su-50 is less agile.
- Attack Jets now have more similar handling attributes to each other, and all 3 are now slightly less agile than earlier
- Fixed camera glitch when switching weapons while moving in crouch
- Fixed an occasional bug where players could experience intermittent engine sound dropouts when driving wheeled IFVs
- Fix for player spawning under the map when deploying on Lancang Dam
- Fixed flickering in map and minimap on Rogue Transmission and Operation Locker
Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise is the first expansion for the critically praised empire building game Europa Universalis IV, focusing on exploration of the new world and the Native American nations. The expansion allows you to send your ships off to the west and discover a new world, unlike any you’ve seen before – for the first time in a Paradox Development Studio game, you are given the option to discover a completely randomized American continent.
Conquest of Paradise also offers the possibility to play as a Native American nation and master the federation mechanics and national ideas that are unique for the nations. The age of exploration is brought to life in this epic game of trade, diplomacy, warfare and exploration by Paradox Development Studio, the Masters of Strategy. Europa Universalis IV gives you control of a nation to rule and to build into an empire that lasts through the ages.
METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE takes the renowned METAL GEAR franchise into exciting new territory by focusing on delivering an all-new action experience unlike anything that has come before. Combining world-class development teams at Kojima Productions and PlatinumGames, METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE brings two of the world’s most respected teams together with a common goal of providing players with a fresh synergetic experience that combines the best elements of pure action and epic storytelling, all within the expansive MG universe. The game introduces Raiden as the central character; a child soldier transformed into a half-man, half-machine cyborg ninja, equipped with a high-frequency katana blade and a soul fueled by revenge…
The Dark Eye: Demonicon offers the most intensive role-playing experience so far in the idyllic but dangerous fantasy world Aventuria. In a grim fantasy world, the player controls a hero, armed with the powers of the nether regions. Action-packed battles and quests with multiple decision-making processes lead the player through a story of love, betrayal and demonic temptation.
Played as an action-oriented role-playing game, The Dark Eye: Demonicon aims to impose new standards within the genre with its enormous depth and an epic, movie-like story. The charismatic main character is controlled from a freely zoomable and pivotable isometric perspective, and the authentic fights are based on the current edition of the “TDE” rulebook.
WILL YOU SURVIVE THE RAGN’NAROK? Thrilling action role playing game, Confrontation, lets you lead a Griffin Elite Squad in missions through the territory of the fearsome Scorpion creatures, the terrible Wolfen packs, or the brutal Bran-Ô-Kor Orcs.
Along with a perilous solo campaign and numerous secondary missions, recruit Elite warriors that will fight by your side and build the best squad to complete your mission objectives! Each of your warriors has its own unique characteristics. Earn experience, level up after battles and improve the weapons, armor and spells of your team. Get to know your enemy, anticipate his actions and exploit his weaknesses!
Project Giana is a fast-paced hardcore platformer with dual worlds that Giana will morph between as she seeks to escape. Use your skill, your speed, your brains, and your powers to defeat the horrors that populate her two nightmares. With intuitive controls and smooth gameplay, you’ll be able to leap right in and start helping Giana progress through her opposing dreamworlds. Cute Giana moves with speed and grace, twirling past hazards and adversaries with a light touch and gentle heart. But, Giana isn’t limited to soft solutions. With a quick morph her punk side comes out to play, full of raw attitude and a powerful dash to crush obstacles that block her way!